• Identify relationships between impacted teeth and vital anatomical structures
• Define surgical protocol for impacted tooth extractions, cyst removals, or periapical lesion treatments
• Visualize cysts and periapical lesions
• Easily share images across multiple office locations
• Eliminate office bottlenecks by taking x-ray development out of the equation – 2D image acquistion takes a mere 13 seconds
• Increase case acceptance rates by allowing patients to visualize and fully understand your treatment plan
• Improve referral relationships by sharing critical 2D and 3D data with referring dentists
3D imaging with the Carestream Dental CS 9300-C system’s CBCT images allows oral and maxillofacial surgeons to perform complete preoperative and post-operative assessments.
Advanced visualization modules built into the 3D imaging module provide more accurate assessment of trauma cases, bone grafting, and pre- and post-implant surgeries.